Modern Designs Inspiring Lanscapes
Enjoy the natural environment
Bacalar and its surroundings offer fun activities to enjoy with friends and family, as well as interesting cultural excursions that will take you to the heart of the Mayan culture.
The lagoon of the 7 colors, the blue cenote, the fort of San Felipe or the museum of the war of castes, are only some of the cultural and recreational offers that Bacalar has to offer.
A land touched by the Gods where cenotes, monkeys, iguanas, raccoons, coatis and exotic birds bless the environment. Lagoon Residences are designed for you to live every day in comfort. Feel the turquoise Caribbean sea at your feet, live our modern architecture while being surrounded by jungle that seduces with its cenotes and fauna.
A place designed to relax and enjoy
A combination of elegance and luxury that surrounds you. When designing our residences at Lagoon Residences, we set out to make your beach house an irresistible haven of pleasure and relaxation. By investing in real estate in Bacalar, you not only secure an equity and excellent income with vacation rentals, but you will have a little piece of heaven to disconnect from the world when it is your time to go on vacation.
Lagoon Residences has, without a doubt, one of the best locations in Bacalar, between Cenote Azul and Cenote Cocalitos. The views are spectacular, and from the large terraces you can enjoy beautiful sunsets surrounded by a peaceful and relaxed environment. Only 20 minutes from Chetumal International Airport, Lagoon Residences offers you an unparalleled place to invest in real estate.
The Path To a Happier Life
Therapy for your body and mind
Arriving at your home, taking off your shoes, putting on your swimsuit, opening a bottle of wine, sitting on the wide terrace to enjoy beautiful views and an atmosphere full of silence and tranquility. Lagoon Residences seeks to make you feel in harmony with the environment, that the feeling of peace and tranquility takes over and that you enjoy a place full of nature and wellbeing.
Family and Friends Therapy
Bacalar offers you many options for sharing quality time with family and friends. Excursions and water sports, routes and archaeological visits, taste Mexican cuisine in the restaurants and enjoy the common areas that Lagoon Residences offers you. Bacalar is totally different from what most people know in the Riviera Maya, and for that reason, it is becoming a place of worship for people who run away from the crowds and noise.
Financial and investment therapy
Bacalar is, without a doubt, one of the jewels of the Mexican Caribbean. Year after year, the number of tourists who visit this place grows a lot and with it, the need of places to stay and to live. Investing in real estate in Bacalar is one of the best options at present since the real estate boom has not yet reached this beautiful place.
Where is Bacalar?
Few are the Magical Towns of Mexico that have the characteristics of Bacalar. Those who venture to discover it find it a paradisiacal place for summer vacations surrounded by relaxation, nature and fun.
Located only 30 minutes from Chetumal and 2 hours from Tulum, this Quintana Roo destination is a natural treasure at our disposal. The excellent geographical location makes it the favorite place for lovers of water activities.
From swimming in its waters of multiple tones, to practice kayaking, paddle board, to feel the adrenaline of going through its rapids of the Pirates' Channel. These are just some of the activities that visitors can do.
Bacalar is one of the most beautiful places not only in Mexico, but in the whole planet. It is a fresh water lagoon, known worldwide as the "Lagoon of the 7 colors" because due to the different depths and minerals of the soil, you can appreciate 7 different shades of blue.
This destination is so incredible that a single day is not enough, if possible, we recommend that you dedicate at least 4 days to it and if you arrive by plane, look for a flight to Chetumal and not to Cancun, since from Chetumal it takes 20 minutes and from Cancun more than 4 hours. Nearby you can also visit Mahahual.
Being a lagoon and not a sea, another great advantage of this place is that the sargassum does not arrive, making it an ideal destination to visit any time of the year.
6 reasons to visit Bacalar
1. It is stunningly beautiful Lake Bacalar is known as the ‘lake of seven colors’ due to the multiple hues of the water. The crystalline lake spreads out into the distance almost giving the impression that you are looking out of the Caribbean Sea. Lush jungle mangroves surround areas of the lake and the Southern side of the water boasts extensive fossil formations that can be explored. Natural beauty at its best, Bacalar is a Mexican treasure.
2. It is a very economic destination Since Bacalar is slightly off the tourist track and does not have a beach it has remained a very economic destination in Quintana Roo. Despite the incredible beauty of the lake, and the natural wonders all around, it is still possible to find very nice accommodation at reasonable prices. There are also many restaurants serving good quality food at regular prices, making Bacalar a great option for those who want their cash to go further.
3. It still retains a traditional Mexican feel Bacalar also retains a more traditional Mexican feel than many other destinations in the region. More popular with national tourists than foreigners, it is a great place to come if you are interested in local culture and traditions. If you visit during the first two weeks of August you will be lucky enough to enjoy the Festival of San Joaquin de Bacalar, which sees the streets come alive with dances, parades, games and cultural events.
4. It is quiet and tranquil Quintana Roo is an extremely popular state for tourism and some areas like Cancun, Tulum and Playa del Carmen can get very busy. Bacalar, in contrast, remains relatively quiet and in low season you may be lucky enough to wander along parts of the lake without seeing too many other people. The hotels that sit just beyond the main town also offer a tranquil setting, allowing guests to truly relax and unwind.
5. There are great water-sports Set on Mexico’s second largest freshwater lake, it is no surprise that water-sports are popular and abundant here. Glide across the multi-hued water in a kayak, zip above it on a jet ski, take out a sailboat or go fishing on this lake that is so large it almost looks like the ocean.
6. There is a lot to explore nearby Bacalar is conveniently located for exploring the local archeological zones and cenotes nearby, many of which are less well known in the region. Just like Bacalar, these sites are quieter than others in the state and you could very possibly be exploring them alone without any crowds.